Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Story...

So last night I made Jeff his favorite meal, parmensan chicken, and he was so excited to have it all day long. I put it in our new oven for the summer, which is a very old oven let me tell you. First of all I could not get it to work, I thought it was broke cuz it wouldn't turn on but then I found out that you have to use two knobs in order for it to work ha, yeah that was the first blonde moment of the night. So anyways, I put it in the oven to bake and for some reason I locked it as you can see Jeff (in the picture) is trying to pull it back, it would not open! Apparently the thing that I locked it with was the cleaning switch! We tried opening it for soooooo long and Jeff was STARVING! He was determined to get that oven open, as you can see in the picture!! After awhile we pulled the oven out and I unplugged it so that it would stop cleaning itself. Luckily it finally opened and we got to eat ha ha! During the progress of getting the oven to open was a little frustrating, we were both so hungry, especially Jeff but afterwards we both just looked at each other and laughed, we just love moments like this. We will not ever forget this one thats for sure!

1 comment:

Nic & Trudi said...

Ok so I also made the same Parmesean chicken for dinner last night. Haha! That's hilarious that you locked the oven. lol. Definately a blonde moment for you and Jeff probably won't let you live that down. Haha!