The beginning of this year we bought our very first home! It is so exciting to have our very own place for just us two, we have had a lot of fun with it! Its just the perfect size, we love it!!
Hey Charlee....hope you don't mind me blog stalking you! I saw you on Chan's new blog and decided to take a peek. You look WONDERFUL! And so happy. Looks like you and the hubby have been having a lot of fun as newly weds!!Take advantage! I will be adding you to my list!
3 comments:
I love your house! You have done a great job decorating it too! When we get back this summer a home will hopefully be our first purchase!
When I first glanced at the picture, I thought the entire building was your house!! HUGE! :) Looks really nice!
Hey Charlee....hope you don't mind me blog stalking you! I saw you on Chan's new blog and decided to take a peek. You look WONDERFUL! And so happy. Looks like you and the hubby have been having a lot of fun as newly weds!!Take advantage! I will be adding you to my list!
Post a Comment