Sunday, April 20, 2008

Watch Out Look Whose Got a Gun!!

This past weekend we went clay pigeon shooting with our good friends Adam & Lauren. It was a funny story while we were shooting. We were shooting the clay piegons and this guy came riding up and stopped where we were, our friends noticed that it was their other friends husband, Dan. So he stayed with us and shot his gun that he had with him. A little later, while we were still shooting, this little boy, he was probably around 9 years old, came riding up on his four-wheeler and stopped and walked over and was watching us for awhile. He was there for a while and we were wondering why. He randomly said to Dan, "Are you number 44 on the BYU football team?" Dan paused for a bit and was all, "Yeah, ha Yeah I am." Ha ha it was so funny, that he knew his number and stayed with us for so long. We all figured he was staying with us for that long so he could go back and tell his little buddies that he was shotgun shooting with a BYU football player! We all laughed when he finally left.
My man with a gun.....is that good or bad?? ha ha

Jeff & and his brother from another mother Adam, posing for us with their pride and joy, their guns!
Me posing for the camera with my gun. I was so happy, I shot two clay piegons in a row, I was quite proud of myself!!
Me shooting the clay piegons and having Jeff as my back up if I missed the clay piegon! Which was most of the time!!


Me & Lauren hanging out on the back of the truck, while our men were shooting their guns! We had so much fun with them, we are going to miss them so much this summer when we leave! I guess they'll just have to just come out and visit us a few times!!!

No comments: