Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We Have Arrived!!!

We made it Boston! It is so different here then it is back home in Utah. Boston is a very old town with lots and lots of little shops and Ma and Pa diners all around. I absolutely love it here! Our apartment is very basic and simple. Our couches are a beautiful orange look ha ha lets just say the '60's,' we laughed when we first saw them, but hey I guess its a step up from last year. Monday was Jeff's official first day of work, and yes it has been pouring rain the first couple of days that we've been here, but yet Jeff still manages to go out and sell. We haven't been downtown Boston yet but once we do I'll make sure to take lots of pictures (since I'm also known as: Kodak) so that you can all see what it is like here! We found out where are church was, which was about fifteen minutes away, not what I'm use to having a church on every corner. The ward here is unbelievably welcoming, almost everyone came up and introduced themselves to us. We all feel apart of the ward already and its only been one Sunday! After church they had a 'Linger Longer' (they call it) where there was tons of food and people all over in the gym talking to one another. One of the dishes they served was a full on fish cut open ready to be served no joke, it honestly caught me off guard because the fishes eyes were still there looking right at me ha ha! But other then the fish the food was really good, lots of deserts which everyone knows I love! Well I'll keep you all updated! We miss you all so much already! Love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Nic & Trudi said...

So how's Boston? I'm excited to hear all about it. I do wish you were here in Cali with us or we were there in Boston with you guys. We do miss you guys!! I'm excited to see some pictures of your area and your apartment. Love ya tons!