Friday, May 30, 2008

Beautiful Boston Temple

Today we got the opportunity to go to the Boston Temple with our good friends Devin & Marilee. It was so amazing inside and to be able to feel the spirit so strong was incredible! I love this temple and I think it is so beautiful! We couldn't be more blessed to have a temple near by us this summer instead of miles and miles away like last year. Were both so grateful to be able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Lords House and are able to go there anytime to be closer to our Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

crawford said...

Hey CharLee!! Things are goin good here. I work in PG on thursdays now so I am with Dr. C all week. I wish you were there with us in PG! Looks like you are havin fun. You are so good at keepin up with your blog! I love it!!!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

Hey Boston temple is so beautiful! That would be such a fun place to be for a summer! I work at Disneyworld and just hit my 3 year mark with them. It's so fun!