Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cutest Video Ever


This is me & Jeff's favorite video of my baby sister Chazney & our nephew Landen. This one day I was watching them together and they had just started saying their full names so I started interviewing them kind of so I could get it on camera! I was laughing so hard at them because I recorded them a few times and everytime Landen would do the same thing whenever he would say his last name "Morales" and put his face right up to the camera! It was so cute so I had to post it!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ohhhh my header. It's really confusing. Most people use an actual digital scrapbooking program, but I don't have one so I have to go about it in a round about way. I go to shabbyprincess.com and download all the scrapbooking kits onto my computer (you already know how to do that) and then I just copy and past whatever I want onto a word doctument to create the header. But, it has to be saved as a picture....so I have to copy the header onto the "paint" program and save that. Then I can download it as a picture. Does that make sense? there might be an easier way to do it--I don't know?

stephanie said...

Hey! We are in Cleveland Ohio! Fun huh! Brian is in his 2nd year of med school. Anyways how are things going?