Marilee tagged me with the cute marriage tag, so here it goes....
How long have you been married? One year, two weeks and five days!
How old is your spouse? 24
Who eats more? I'd have to say Jeff, he's always willing to eat my leftovers!
Who said I love you first?Jeff did but I said it quickly after, there were a few times I about said it but luckily I held it in to hear him say it first!
Who is taller? Jeff for sure...I use to think I was tall...not anymore!
Who sings better? Ha I'd have to say me because my poor husband can't hold a tune!
Who is smarter? That would be Jeff for sure...I wasn't blessed with the gift of knowledge!
Who controls the T.V. remote? When Jeff's home he gets the t.v. controller but I sneak it from him all the time!
Whose temper is worse? I don't really know....were not the temper type!
Who does the laundry? That would be me but Jeff's always there to help
Who does the dishes? Me...whenever I ask Jeff to do them he always says...."It will give you something to do tomorrow!"
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I try to sleep on the right side but Jeff usually wrestles with me because he believes thats his side!
Who cooks dinner? I usually do since he works late...but there's times I get a free meal!
Who is more stubborn? Jeff he holds the stubborness in the family
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am...I can't stand it when there's conflict so I hurry and say I'm sorry...and thats where Jeff's stubborness comes in because he knows I'm always the first to say it!
Whose parents do you see the most? Its pretty equal I'd have to say...which is real nice!
Who has more friends? Me of course....haha jk...were about the same!
Who has more siblings? Well...we would've had the same amount until my mom had a suprise baby the year before we got married ha!
Who wears the pants in the family? Its hard to say...but most part we share them!
This tag was fun so I'm gonna keep it going, so I tag.....Andrea, Lauren, Trudi, Christine, Kori, McKenzie and Andrea Crawford!
3 comments:
CharLee!!!! Thanks for taggin me. It's fun to do these. Nope I don't have a job yet. I don't know if i'm going to get one. We'll see I guess. What about you? I hope everything is going well for you. We miss you guys tons!!! Love ya!
Hey girl! Thanks for the fun tag. I just finished it, but before i post it I was wondering how to change the font? I'm sick of the plain boring ones!:) Tell Jeff hi for us, we miss you guys!
Sweet tag-those ones are fun to read! I did one just like that a couple months ago. Should I still do it again? Hahah sure, why not?
Post a Comment