You can see it in their eyes,
In tender hugs and long good-byes,
A love that only moms and daughters know.
You can see it in their smiles,
Through passing years and changing styles
A friendship that continuelly seems to grow.
You can see it in their lives,
the joy each of them derives,
In just knowing that the other one is there...
To care and to understand,
Lend an ear or hold a hand,
And to celebrate the memories they share.
Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, Mother Dear.
I absolutely love and adore my mom so very much, I couldn't have been more blessed to have a mother like I do. She is my very best friend. I know I can come to her and tell her anything and everything and she will always give me the best advice. She is my number one cheerleader in all that I do, she is the most supportive woman around and I appreciate every moment she shares with me. She brings so much fun and laughter to our family. I have learned so much from her and I continually do. She is the most giving and loving person I have ever known, she thinks of others before she thinks of herself. I love you mom, thanks for all the fun memories we have shared and will share in the future! I love and appreciate everything you do, thank you!
My mother-in-law is the sweetest lady around. While looking to find the best poem for her, I found this one and it describes her so well.......
We celebrate great women
Who make themselves a name,
Noted for their kindly acts
Who line the halls of fame.
But one exquisite lady
Stands out from all the rest,
She's fairest of ten thousand
For with heart of gold she's blessed.
A rose of beauty fair
Caressed in mornings light,
With petal soft and gentle
A touch of spring's delight.
She takes the time to laugh
And teaches me to love,
To live my life in beauty
By Heaven's light above.
Held in high devotion
My Mom-in-law and friend,
Who holds the warmth of sunshine
And love that knows no end.
I have the greatest mother-in-law anyone could ever wish for. She is an amazing woman, I love her to pieces. She gives so much to others, I have learned a lot from her already. She makes life so much fun and is so fun to be around with. She's always the one who makes us laugh with her 'blonde' lines (which I can relate too and my sister-in-law as well ha). We have so much fun when were together and I appreciate everything she does for me. I am incredibly blessed to have a second mother like her! I love you to pieces Debbie, you do too much for me and I love you for it! Thanks for letting me be apart of your family and treating me like I was your own, thank you!
We celebrate great women
Who make themselves a name,
Noted for their kindly acts
Who line the halls of fame.
But one exquisite lady
Stands out from all the rest,
She's fairest of ten thousand
For with heart of gold she's blessed.
A rose of beauty fair
Caressed in mornings light,
With petal soft and gentle
A touch of spring's delight.
She takes the time to laugh
And teaches me to love,
To live my life in beauty
By Heaven's light above.
Held in high devotion
My Mom-in-law and friend,
Who holds the warmth of sunshine
And love that knows no end.
I have the greatest mother-in-law anyone could ever wish for. She is an amazing woman, I love her to pieces. She gives so much to others, I have learned a lot from her already. She makes life so much fun and is so fun to be around with. She's always the one who makes us laugh with her 'blonde' lines (which I can relate too and my sister-in-law as well ha). We have so much fun when were together and I appreciate everything she does for me. I am incredibly blessed to have a second mother like her! I love you to pieces Debbie, you do too much for me and I love you for it! Thanks for letting me be apart of your family and treating me like I was your own, thank you!
3 comments:
Hey Char Char! Those poems are cute! How do you get the cute font????? TEACH ME!
hey hey! How are you? So I read that you are in Boston! How fun!! We have been living in Cleveland for one year now...and all the houses look the exact same as they do in boston! Anyways Im so glad I found your blog..talk to you soon!
Words cannot express my thoughts and feelings of that beautiful tribute in honor of me on mothers day. i am so very blessed that my son has found such a beautiful, sweet, caring, and considerate sweetheart. you are not only blessing his life each and everyday, but mine and the rest of my family as well. Thank you so much for everything you do to make him happy and to bless our lives as well. We love you guys so much. thank you for that poem. Jeff is one lucky guy. lOVE MOM
Post a Comment