Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...


It's finally here again! I absolutely can't wait to see what this season will be like! Sometimes its so hard for me to watch because all it makes me want to do is dance! Last year was amazing and this year will probably be even better so we'll just have to wait and see! This year one of my dance teachers is on it Stacy Johnson...I can't wait to see how well she does! Its so fun to see people on it that you know!

4 comments:

Beck said...

Okay so I am beyond excited this year. Im sure Stacey will do awesome!! Im the same way whenever I watch it I just want to dance. To bad my butts to big to even get off the couch!!
Love ya

The Robinson's said...

i am so excited for this year too! i was going to audition and then didn't and now i am so sad! anyway, i am retarded... i figured out how to make the slide skinnier to go on the side, but it won't let me add it on the side... ha what do i need to do... its really not a big deal but it is so cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Okay I'm totally obsessed with this show. It was the best birthday present ever!! I love when you know people. Brianne Healey was on last year and one of Brandon's (Lindsay's hubby) cousins is on it this year. So FUn! I love it....it's probably my favorite thing about summer

Soms said...

hey whats your addresse?...im sending out baby annouc. :)