Monday, June 2, 2008

I know.....

....I've changed my background like five times in the past week but I have been having too much fun designing my own...so that would be why ha! I downloaded the free paper from shabbyprincess.com, so if you want fun new designs get it from there...they're way cute!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Ooh geez...that's totally me too. I get soooo sick of them. Isn't shabbyprincess the best? Chase looked cute at his graduation. I watched him walk!

Coombs Family said...

Hey Char! I know what you mean... I can't even count how many times I've changed our's over the past few days. I've even edited some of my posts... how pathetic am I... well, I just had to say that you're the reason why... I keep getting ideas off of some of the websites you've posted...thanks to you I now know how to put music and slides on, and find fun backgrounds, so thanks! Hope all is well in Boston! Looks like you're having tons of fun! We just moved from Florida to Oregon...kinda crazy, I know! Keep intouch! I know we will, cuz of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! The weeks just go by way too slow til the next episode! Hey, I also saw that Youtube clip of "BLOOD"... I showed it to Alex and we both just died laughing watching it together! Little kids are the best! Anyway, talk to ya soon...