Monday, June 16, 2008

My Top Three Favorite TV Shows That I Love....

~ So You Think You Can Dance~

I have such a passion for dance and this show is by far my favorite one! I don't dance as much as I use to, but I do teach it...which I love and can't wait to get back home to do so. This show is absolutely amazing with all the incredible choreographers and unreal routines! Last year was so good so I hope this year is just as good or even better!I was impressed with some of the dances this season so far....my favorite one was Chelsey and Marks with the "Corps Bride" routine by Mia Michaels! I absolutely loved it! It was so fun to see Chelsey, a ballroom dancer, dance contemporary....she did amazing! I like her alot and the fact that she is from Orem, Utah makes it even better! I hope to see her throughout the season! My second favorite of the night was Kherington & Twitch's dance...I was so glad to see them as a couple on the floor. They bring so much fun and excitement when their on stage together. The fact that Kherington is this soccer player who can dance like no other...just amazes me! I like her a lot and I love her hair, I'm so tempted to cut my hair the same way as hers....ahh hopefully it would look cute on me as much as it does on her! And I'm so glad to have Twitch on it this season I think he brings a lot of humor to this season, which makes it a lot of fun!

~The Bachelorette~

I have always liked watching the Bachelor for some reason...even though its full of drama with 25 women wanting the same man...ha I still like to watch it! I have really enjoyed watching the second season of the Bachelorette though because I feel like its more real and that something actually is going to come from it...such as Tristan & Ryan (the first season), they have stayed together and started a family. I honestly believe that women can read men a whole lot better then men can read women and I think that is why they stay together ha...my opinion!
This season has been so good so far I think. DeAnna is so cute and I'm glad to see her as the second Bachelorette! There are some cute guys on it...and not so cute guys ha ha! But by far I absolutely love Jason! I think that they are the perfect match and are so real when they are together! I don't know if you watched it last week with the whole drama with the bbq and the double date...but it was so cute when she came home and Jason came running to her (since he is the only one now living in the same house as her) and asked if she was okay! Okay, it was so cute and they already act as if they were a married couple! I hope it comes down to him, but I guess we'll just have to keep watching and see....
~Lost~

Me & Becca have decided to start Lost from season one, since we have a lot of time on our hands out here this summer and the fact that everyone talks about how good it is.....so I had to see for myself what the fuss was all about! So far I really like it a lot! I honestly couldn't imagine being stranded on a Island with crazy people and having no connection back to reality! It is so interesting to watch how they survive each day! So those who have not seen it yet...I recommend it!

6 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

I am loving this season of The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance too. And I'm there with you liking Jason the best. I have liked him the best ever since the very first episode. And I am very happy with So You Think You Can Dance!!!!

McKenzie... said...

Hey Char... did you cut your hair? It's super cute! I am loving SYTYCD it's so much fun watching. Chelsey went to Timp so it's cool to see her dance. I love the bachelorette as well! The boys always come home while I am watching it and think I am crazy! My vote is for Jason too they do remind me of a cute little married couple already! Gotta love the summer shows!:)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I totally agree with you on JASON! He's been my fav since the first episode too, he's such a good dad and genuine person...and you would look SUPER cute with Khennington's haircut!

stephanie said...

ok...what stuff did you use? My mom does my hair when I go home but I havnt been for so long that my hair looks....horrible!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

our summer has been good so far! It's finally warm!! I'm kind of sad we didn't go anywhere for the summer but i guess thats what vacations are for! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I love seeing all your pictures! You are always so cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh ....likewise. Those are my favorite shows but not in any order. My favorite dances from so you think you can dance last week was the mia michaels one and then the last hip hop one to "no air". I don't really like that asian Katie girl, but I thought she did really good. I love kherington too! Bachelorette--my favorite for sure is Graham. She's in love with him. I'm obsessed too. My second favorite though is Jason. LOST is soo good. Austin and I love it. We're all caught up and now just waiting til the winter when the next season starts. You'll keep loving it all the way through. I'm addicted to TV!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH