Today was an exciting day....I started out by coloring my hair...(sorry Chantell ha) it was a need....I was beginning to look like 'Cowella Divel!' I was a little nervous at first but it ended up looking great thanks to Michelle & Leo!!

A great picture of me...thanks Leo ha...washing my hair out!

Me & Leo with our new look!

This is Walden Pond...it was quite crowded....it was so pretty but smelt a little funny...if you ask me ha!

Me infront of the pond, it was way pretty. For those who have ever been to the Susquehanna River (if I pronounced that right), it looked alot like it.

Edna & I

This is Leo & her little boy Ecko...I thought it was such a cute picture of them together!

Becca & I showing off our new DO!

Sierra & Kyler....& the fabulous Marilee ha (don't know what she is doing in this picture)

The Beautiful Shalam!

Us wives having fun in the water! This summer has been so much fun with these wives...we've had a blast together! Love you girls!!!

Sierra & cute baby Kyler

Milk & Chocolate...need I say more??
2 comments:
Did you color your hair from a box? Either way it looks good!
Charlee, it's Ashley Graf! Alicia told me you have a blog--it's so cute! You and your husband are adorable together, by the way. Looks like you're having a blast in Boston! Keep in touch! My blog is ashleylovesmatt.blogspot.com :-)
Post a Comment