Me, Jeff & our good friends Becca & Steve decided it would be fun to go on a little road trip to Cape Cod! We went all the way to the very tip called Provincetown....which was about two in a half hours away. We made a few stops along the way...two different visiting centers to get some information, The Great Salt Pond..(ha Becca & Steves favortie part), a lighthouse and the crazy town of Provincetown!!
Jeff & I at the visiting center
Jeff drinking his 'Cherry Coke,' he said he got it in memory of the Cook Family! (That would be to you Chantell, Ray, Chase, Chae & Chantz)
The cute newlyweds Becca & Steve
Our First stop was The Lighthouse! We got to see the ocean right behind it!
My hubby! (I was trying to take a manly picture but it was more like I was taking a picture of a little boy ha ha)
Me & Jeffers in front of the ocean
Me trying to look at the camera but the sun was shining right in my eyes
My cute husband pulling one of his famous faces!
Us waiting for our food at Surf Club...it started to rain so we hurried an rain inside to get a table, too bad because we were sitting right by the ocean...but luckily we were inside because we ate while the rain blew over!
This is the ocean view that we were sitting next to at lunch
Us relaxing on the side of the road...where we heard a older woman teaching a teenager how to 'Sweep' properly ha ha
This is the town in Cape Cod....let's just say Provincetown is another world ha we found out that people are very showy with their affections that are homosexual...we felt like we were in San Fransisco...we were quite shocked...but it was fun to see the town :)!

This building made us all laugh...because there are pictures of old people on it...I guess once you get to a certain age you get your beautiful face on the side of the wall!
This is the Pilgrim Monument where the Pilgrims met up! It was cool to see the tall tower right behind it!
On our way back we stopped at the beach that was below the lighthouse where we were at the beginning of the trip. The ocean water was...FREEZING! But the sand was so soft and not sticky like Florida sand..which we were happy about!
This is me practicing my photography skills....any good??
~The Lovebirds~
Us on top of the Lifeguard stand....don't worry about the angle...makes me look like I'm pregnant! (which I'm not ha :))
8 comments:
CHAR!! That is so funny you know Becca and Steve! She grew up with my husband and is really good friends with him. You will have to tell her the Johnson' s say hi!! Looks like you had a fun trip! I'm totally jealous, i need a vacation and a tan more than I need water. Love you girl. xoxo
I didn't know you lived in Boston! I am jealous...that's one of my favorite places! The trip looked fun!
P.S. I'm pumped...we're facebook friends now too!
GOsh, you guys have already seen the whole world (basically)
these are such cute pictures. i am so jealous, i want to go so bad.
FUN FUN! We should have met you there. Ugh...next summer maybe :)
FUN FUN! We should have met you there. Ugh...next summer maybe :)
man! That looks like so much fun! I would love to go to Cape Cod.
Where is your picture with your new hair color :)
Love Mom
Post a Comment