Thursday, July 10, 2008

Giving Kisses...


This is a picture of my younger sister Chae & my baby sister Chazney! I somehow found it and thought it was the cutest thing, so I had to post it! My baby sister has a little personality that is so cute! She wants to be just like her sisters!! I miss them both so much! I can't wait to be back home with them at the end of the summer! Only a little over a month & a half to go! :)

5 comments:

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Your two younger sister are way cute! How are ya doing gurl! Been a long time since i have talked to ya!

Nic & Trudi said...

That is such a CUTE picture!!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

they are so cute. by the way i love that new picture you put on your blog of you and jeff. i love your wedding dress.

Prina Family said...

Love the new picture at the top of your blog! It looks so gorgeous!

CaraNathan said...

Hi! You guys look great! (and you are BEAUTIFUL) So- yeah we're here in Utah, but you guys are making money! Nate's a cop now and they make nothing! It is me who is jealous! LOL I hope everything is going well!