
Chelsie & Joshua did really good in this routine together! I'm no ballroom expert but I thought they pulled it off pretty well! I really hope to see Chelsie stay til the end and I think she will since she has never been in the bottom two girls, but we will just have to see because it may suprise you of who goes home! She is an amazing dancer in all of her routines and plays her part so well! Joshua did great in this routine I thought but I really don't think he is that great of a dancer to win it! I was actually quite suprised of how far he has gotten in this competition! But I think he has a fun personality (it finally broke through a couple of weeks ago)!
I really liked Will & Courtney's slow hip hop routine. The story of it was really sweet! I thought Will did amazing as always because he is an amazing dancer no matter what he dances! Courtney I thought did good in this routine because its not easy doing SLOW hip hop because its so easy to see simple mistakes! But I thought they pulled it off really well!
Twitch & Katie's second routine was really cute I thought! I couldn't believe how strong Katie's back was! I honestly thought she was going to break in half of how straight her back was in lifts such as this one in the picture above. I thought they both did so good in playing their characters in this routine! I quite enjoyed it!!!
This was the most SHOCKING result show of all I believe! I couldn't believe that the bottom two boys were Will & Twitch...the two guy dancers I wouldn't put together at the bottom two! I honestly thought it would be Joshua before Twitch and never thought Will would be in the bottom because I thought he would of WON the whole thing because of how good he was!! Wow, lets just say shocking! I think it was because everyone thought people were already voting for him and that he would be safe no matter what and go for the underdog instead! I think that happens alot with us Americans on these voting shows, such as, Chris Daughtry on American Idol! With Comfort finally going home again made me happy because of the fact that she already was sent home but because of Jessicas injury she's back and Kherington goes home that week! I thought it was good that she did because the other three girls deserve to be there still! My next week prediction is the girl being Courtney and the guy either Joshua or Twitch! But I could be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see!!!
4 comments:
Hooray! Comfort went home! I could not stand her!! LOL
Can you believe it?? I totally agree! I thought Will would win it. But thank heavens that Comfort is finally gone!
I am SO glad that Comfort is FINALLY gone. She needed to be gone a long time ago. And I agree with you on everything. I couln't believe that Will is gone already.
Hey CharLee....I just wanted to say thank you for the great heads up on Mamma Mia. I went and saw it a few days ago and LOVED it! It was so darling and music was great! Sometimes I can't get the Mamma Mia song out of my head but thats ok. Just one more month until we are back in UTAH! Let's plan a time to get together. Thanks again.
Post a Comment