For all of you married women....do you ever hurry and jump into bed before the hubby gets in so that your not the one who has to turn out the lights?......Well I am just that woman ha! :) Me & Jeff tend to do that EVERY NIGHT I swear! We both hurry and jump into bed before the other and say "I was the one who was on the bed first, so you go turn the light off!" "No I was!" We then try to push one of us off the bed which means were already out of bed so might as well go do it right? Well funny story last night...me and Jeff were getting ready for bed and we both were taking our time brushing our teeth and so on...but all of a sudden we both look at each other and dive in the bed ha ha it was so funny!!! We both were laughing so hard because we weren't all the way ready for bed but I ended up losing and got kicked out of the bed so I had to do it! I'll get him next time!!!Its funny when your married the things you do...so I thought I'd post something funny about me and Jeff....if anyone has something funny like that what you do as a couple I'd love to hear it! :)
8 comments:
That's so funny!! I always have to be the one to turn off the light because I usually stay up and read in bed and Matt goes straight to sleep! Me and Matt have a problem with his computer. He doesn't like it to charge through the night because he thinks it will ruin the battery?? Who knows where he gets that idea. We have this silent war where he'll unplug the charger when he gets home from work and I'll sneakily plug it back in before bed. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't. But you're totally right, it's so funny the weird habits you get in with your husband!!
I was thinking about having one of those remotes for the lights, but now with this post I am not just so I can make some memories with my hubby! That's right, I remember you telling me that you were a dental assistant! I am going to Ameritech, where'd you go? I really am super excited! Yay!
That is so funny that you guys do that. Nic and I do the EXACT same thing. It really is crazy the things you find out about each other once you get married!
You guys are seriously so dang cute! Love ya girl
By the way LOVE your hair! You are a sexy woman!
Kay, you are so cute and I love reading you blog because you update it all the time! So funny and so true about turning out the lights! I hate getting out of bed so I always make Landon do it :) I love your hair too by the way! You look great brown or blond.
I learned quickly when we played this exact game. I am NOW afraid of the dark and because Travis is so nice he turns it off so I don't have to walk in the dark. hahahahaha, hopefully he doesn't read this or my secret will get out.
Ya that totally happens to me girl! So i now put the lamp on jakes side so he always has to turn it off! Works like a charm!
Post a Comment