*My 22nd Birthday At The Carns*

Yes, I am finally 22 years old! I'm getting old it seems like! The years are beginning to go by so fast, its crazy! Well....I celebrated my birthday for like two weeks ha ha! My first little party was at the Carns Residence where Kristen (Jeff's sister) and I celebrated our birthdays together, it was so fun!

We had a little trouble blowing out the candles
at the same time! But after a few tries we finally got it! My sweet mother-in-law got us a
snicker cake and it was yummy! Thanks Debbie! :)

Jeff & Brynlee hanging out....its crazy how big she has gotten!

Tan-the-man being his usual self ha ha!

Trey-Bomb was loving his yummy ice cream cone!

Tanner & Kensley having a little too much fun with their ice cream cones!
*Carrie Underwood Concert*
My wonderful mother-in-law had got me tickets to go see Carrie Underwood for my birthday! I was so excited....I love concerts! I was so anxious to see what she would be like live and I finally got to thanks to my mother-in-law! :)

My cute sister-in-law Britany, me and my amazing mother-in-law Debbie!

Here is all of us girls waiting for the concert to begin....

Little Big Town opened up for her and they were awesome! Its crazy how you go to concerts and you've heard the songs they sing but not really care for them until you hear them live! I loved all the songs they sang....they were a great opening group!

Carrie Underwood finally came out and we were all off of our seats and was singing along and dancing! We had so much fun!

My mother-in-law got the best seats too which was so nice! We were right on center with the stage but in the section right above the floor seats! We were so close to her and she was just as good live as she is on her cd! She sounded the exact same! She was so entertaining the whole night and it was a pretty long concert for just having two bands!
.jpg)
Here's Brit and I standing in front of the Carrie Underwood van! She's so ugly...ha ha sike...she is beautiful!

What more can I say?
*My 22nd Birthday at My Parents House* 
The Sunday before my 'actual' birthday I celebrated it with my family! We had so much fun! My sweet baby sister Chazney and my cute nephew Landen helped me open up my presents!

My parents got me some shirts and some money. My sweet sister Chantell and her husband Ray got me a cute make up bag and hairspray bag from Dear Lizzies! I loved them all! I love birthdays!

After opening up my presents it was time for CAKE! My mom made me
Better Than Anything Cake....Oh so yummy! Thanks mother-dear!

My cute little nephew Landen helped me blow out my candles....in fact he blew them out before I could make a wish ha ha!

Landen having a little too much fun with his slice of cake....our little piggy!

After opening presents and eating delicious cake....I got my hair done! I've decided that it is time to go back blonde....so my sweet sister Chantell did it for me! I'm so lucky to have a sister who does hair because lately I've been a little adventurest with my hair...such as going dark....cutting my hair short....I'm getting crazy I think ha! Thanks Tell for taking the time to do it for me! :)

My cute hubby made me a giant mirror for my dinning area! I absolutely love it! It makes my family/dinning room so much cuter! He also painted my 'hopechest' that my dad had made me when I was like 16 years old! It is so cute and it matches the color of the mirror! I'm lucky to have a 'handy-man' of a husband that can make things like that! Love you babyboy...there couldn't of been a better gift!
*Dinner With The Girls*
(Kelly, me, Ashley & Jenni) For my birthday I got to go out with my best friends from high school to Macaroni Grill...its been a tradition for our birthdays that we all go out one night together....and ironically for my birthday its always at Macaroni Grill ha! But it was so fun to be with them! Jenni flew in for a week for Thanksgiving so we got to go out with her and I was so excited! We had so much fun!

(
Julia, Natalie & Alexis)I love them all and am so lucky to have the friends that I do! Thanks so much girls for making my birthday so fun!
*A New Addition In The Family*

Jeff's cousin Jaime just recently had baby number four....his name is Trigg Wimmer and is the cutest thing! He looks just like his big brother Crew!

The Wimmer Family of six! The kids were so cute with baby Trigg! They all can't wait to have a new baby brother and especially Crew so he has a boy to play with!
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you!
*Carn Family Pictures*
Recently, we took family pictures! My good friend Lauren took them for us and she did a great job! I love them! Even though a few days after we took them I started going back BLONDE! ha ha great timing on my part... :)

Me & my cute hubby

The Carn Family (not including Elder Tyler Carn....just a few more months!)

The Carn Girls....as you can see I was the odd one out in the picture with my dark hair!

The Carn Boys.....handsome as ever!
Thanks again Lauren for taking them for us, we love them!
4 comments:
I am glad you updated your blog!!! love it!!!! And your welcome!!!
I love your blogs and I will admit I like it a lot better how you look as a blonde. I love being a brunet but blonde works better for you.
CharLee,
I would have loved to be invited to your birthday dinner with your friends. I am your friend, aren't I? Maybe next year I will get the invite, until then I might be a little bit mad, but cute pictures.
Post a Comment