

I know its a week and a two days late.....but I had to post about LOVE day! So Jeff and I went out on Saturday night and went shopping and to dinner at Pei Wei! So yummy!!! We came home and opened our gifts we got for each other! Jeff got some new basketball shorts and I got the game Catch Phrase! I was so excited! Its a pretty important game in our lives ha.....thats to you girls that know what I'm talking about ha! Then....my cute husband that he is, skipped his last half hour of church on Sunday to come home and have breakfast ready and a surpise gift on the counter.....The Time Travlers Wife! I was completely suprised! My hubby is always suprising me! He's my sweetheart! So of course I had to run up and get him his present......a new swimsuit cuz were heading off on a cruise in a few weeks! Yay!! Thanks babyboy for making my Valentines Day so special! I love you to pieces!!!
I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day!

5 comments:
How fun! Are you going on an APX cruise or with fam? Jesse and I have been dreaming about another cruise!:) what a fun love day! We love pei Wei so much! I tried to find one where we live but only found a Wei Wei!:) haha I think its basically the same but we haven't eaten there yet. Glad you guys had a good v-day!
It looks like you guys had such a fun Valentines Day! I'm so jealous you're going on a cruise soon. Tell me more about this? Can I join in? We need to get together this weekend.
p.s. Jeff is so sweet to you. I love it! :)
You guys are so cute!!!!
NO Bueno! Catch Phrase = FIGHTS!!!!!! HAHAHA cute pictures - so jealous about your cruise!
You have rite back on my blog, what is Pei Wei? Is it sushi??? We are always looking for new sushi places.
Post a Comment