Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow.....Where Have I Been??

So its been quite a while since I've been on my blog....and now I'm SOOOO far behind! And I'm dreading it ha ha cause we've had a lot happen these past couple of months....so bare with me, I'll be up to date soon.....hopefully ha!

So I'm going to go back a few months....so don't worry for the old pictures I'm posting! I figure since my blog is sort of like my journal about my life....might as well put it all in ha!

So enjoy my post upon post in the next few days.... :)

~BYU vs. Florida State University~
Their mascot was my favorite......cause before the kick-off the Seminole and horse come onto the field and go around the crowd with the horse standing on its back two legs (just like the statue is in the picture) and the crowd goes NUTS! Then after getting the crowd all fired up....the Seminole and the horse goes into the middle of the field and the Seminole stabs his spear into the ground and gallops away! Seriously got cold chills while watching it...so cool!
Me and the hubsters in front of the stadium about to go in!
I was really excited to go to the game...can't ya tell by the picture ha ha! jk 

But seriously we both were really excited to go....college football is Jeff's life and I actually like going to the games too! I get a little fired up and excited when I'm at the games! Their fun I think....even though it was bloody HOT in Florida that day! Way too hot to be sitting there and enjoying the football game!
My hunk of a husband so pumped up to be at the game!
 It seriously was so so HOT!! 

Thank goodness for my little pink fan I bought at Walmart before the game....it saved me from melting completely! :)
 Jeff doing his usual faces when I try to take a picture.....of course!
 Cheering loud!!

Look how sweaty my face is.....wow.....its pretty SHINY....oh geez!!
While we were cheering our team on....I happened to look back from where we were sitting and just TWO rows up from us was Lavell Edwards and his cute little wife! Couldn't believe that he was sitting behind us when he should be sitting in the VIP seats ha ha! 

So of course we had to get a picture....because what are the chances of going to another BYU game and sit right next to Lavell Edwards ha! So we did! Too bad Jeff's pulling a weird face....like usual! Nice one love ha ha!
The hubsters.... :)
The stadium was really big and really really nice! 
We eventually moved from where we were sitting because it was so squished where we were sitting, so after half time we moved to where their wasn't much people sitting at....so much better....we could actually stretch our legs!!
 Now being home for a few months and looking back.....wow my HAIR was really bad ha ha! Thanks to the box I bought at Target and did it  myself so I didn't have to go pay someone that I didn't know in Georgia....wow was I wrong! 

I had Strawberry Blonde Hair!!!! Wow....that's all I can say! Ha

Getting my hair done right when I got home was the best thing ever!!
 Here's more proof of how HOT it really was.....look at that sweaty face of mine ha!!
Austin and Andrea came with us too!!!

The boys were having a great time acting like the HOT heat was nothing.....

But me and Andrea on the other hand....were dying by the end of the game ha ha! It seriously was that HOT!!
Seriously....the best thing I ever bought ha ha! How sad! 
So glad we went to the game that day even though we sweated to death....it was worth the fun! :)

Too bad for our Cougars though....they took a lost but it was a good game to watch anyways!

Going to the game was the last fun thing we did before heading home from Georgia.....

1 comment:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That seems like a decade ago! i thought you gave up on your blogsta.