Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Count Your Blessings 1..2..3

I have seen this on a lot of different blogs and I think it is so neat and I've always wanted to do it so here I go... Do you ever count your blessings? Do you ever think to yourself how fortunate we are here in the United States? Do you ever think if we were in someone elses shoes, what your life would be like? Well I do...

1...I'm blessed to have a loving husband that loves me for me and no one else.
2...I'm blessed to have been married in the Lords House to a wonderful man on April 27th, 2007.
3...I'm blessed to have a Heavenly Father who knows me personally and loves me of who I am.
4...I'm blessed to have the true living gospel in my life, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
5...I'm blessed to have the knowledge and testimony of Joseph Smith our first living prophet.
6...I'm blessed to have the a living prophet today Thomas S. Monson that leads and guides me.
7...I'm blessed to have very loving and caring parents that support me in everything.
8...I'm blessed to have loving brothers and sisters that are my best friends.
9...I'm blessed to have amazing in-laws, they are so fun and I'm so lucky.
10...I'm blessed to have wonderful brother in-laws and sister in-laws.
11...I'm blessed to have beautiful and fun nieces and nephews and a sweet baby sister.
12...I'm blessed to have the cherish friendships I've made throughout my life.
13...I'm blessed to have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in each night.
14...I'm blessed to have shoes on my feet and clothes on my back.
15...I'm blessed to have the ability to dance and teach all ages my talents.
16...I'm blessed to have the ability to be able to see the world that there is in this life.
17...I'm blessed to have the ability to hear the beautiful music that's plays and gives me chills.
18...I'm blessed to have a car so that I can see the world around me and food in my fridge so I can have the strength to go on each and every day.
19...I'm blessed to have the freedom to choose in this free country.
20...I'm blessed to have the Lord in my life that has led me to a an amazing man that I get to spend the rest of my life with.

I have so many more blessings that I need to recognize but if I did it would go on and on forever! I'm so blessed to have these blessings in my life, this is for anyone to do, its not a tag just something to stop and think about...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello! thanks for the info about that store I'll have to check it out! Cute blog! I like seeing your pics, keep posting them! I bet Boston is awesome. We miss you at the office!!! Keep in touch