
So a couple of weeks ago I found this little tiny yorkie pup thats name is Benji. I want him sooo bad and Jeff knows it. Jeff says he doesn't want a dog but when he sees him he thinks he's a stud, so hopefully he changes his mind soon. It would be so fun to have this little guy as my baby, so lets all pray that I get him!
4 comments:
Where did you find him? Is he in Boston? Tell Jeff that Nic and I said he has to get him for you. Ha! That way him and Emmi can be best friends.
your wedding pictures are so pretty!~ thanks for the comment, so you lived in boston? what have you been up to, been a long time sense we have talked , this puppy is so adorable jeff you need to let charlee have this little guy or she might want a baby like me and ry ;) keep in touch!
Hello Hello long lost friend!! How are ya? How did I not know you had a blog? Geez....I'm so glad you found me! Now we can keep in touch while your away selling!!!
CharLee! you have to get him!
Post a Comment