Wednesday, May 21, 2008

After Last Night...

David Archuleta definately deserves to win! He was a 'knock-out' as Simon would say, and he definately was! He did amazing last night and I'm so anxious to see what will happen tonight! Hopefully my 'ten' votes helped him ha ha ha!

3 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

I voted 5 times so that's 15!! Ha Ha!!!

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

I haven't watched the one from last night yet, I have to wait for Troy. But I am glad you have the internet this year, it allows you to blog just about every day!! So in my daily blog surf, I can always count on Charlee to have a new one!!! We miss you this year, but it looks like you are having fun there :)

The Robinson's said...

i love him! he is amazing! i hope he wins! hey weird question... how did you add a slide show on your blog on the side? Like the one of your wedding?