
~My Thoughts~
David Cook: I think he is a great singer and I actually like him. He's the rocker of the two, like the 'Daughtry' of this season. But the thing that I don't like of him is his attitude. He's always rubbed me the wrong way of being the cocky one, that he knows he's good and that he's going to win. Even Simon told him that he needs to become a little more humble in order for him to stay in the competition and don't get me wrong, he has gotten a lot better. Also, I think if he wins or not he's going to go big anyways and the fact that he was already in a band makes him already on the market anyway.
David Archuleta: I think is an amazing singer! Everytime I hear him sing it gives me chills. The fact that he had a vocal surgery makes it even more amazing! He has been my favorite the whole season, not just because he is LDS but how he sings and how humble he is. Everytime he gets to be in the safe seat he is so cute about it because he's so shocked that he keeps going on when he's the best one of the season. I think that shows a lot about who he is, just a kind and humble guy.
My vote would be to have David Archuleta win it because it would be better for him to have American Idol winner as his background with him being so young. Where David Cook is going to be big either way with him already being in a band and him being a little older where he can become big by himself....if that makes sense ha! But I'm excited for tonight and especially excited for tomorrow to see who the next American Idol will be!
5 comments:
This is Britney (Smith) Robinson! i am so happy i found your blog1 you are so darling! keep in touch!
that is so funny you didn't know i married Colby! Your cousin...kinda... ha ha well its good to hear from yo9u tell your mom hi
After watching them sing last night, I think David A is going to win. He did a lot better than David C. But, I too like them both!
CharLee---how is everything going? Have you found a job...are you bored? Do you like Boston, did you get your dog. WE MISS YOU!
My vote is for David Archuleta. He is absolutely amazing!!! And especially after seeing him last night against the other David, he definitely deserves to win.
Post a Comment