Monday, May 12, 2008

Chase's Final Days....

My brother Chase is a Senior this year....I can't believe it, it went by way too fast! He just had his Senior Prom this last weekend and he took his beautiful girlfriend (and also good family friend) McCall Modersitzki. They looked so cute in their pictures, I was so sad that I couldn't be there to see them!


Chase is on the Lone Peak Baseball Team and has been doing great! This week is the State Playoffs and I'm so sad that I'm not gonna be there to watch him! Luckily they have invented a camera on the score board so that I can watch the games at home! They took Number One in their Region, so they are doing awesome this year! Good luck Chase!!

2 comments:

Whitney Swapp Photography said...

CharLee, This is Whitney Swapp. I was looking at Amanda Tuckers blog and i saw that you and Jeff had one. It was fun to see how you guys were doing. Your blog is so darling I LOVE IT!! Hope you guys are doing wonderful. talk to you later take care Whitney

McKenzie... said...

Hello! I finally entered the blogging world! I have a little brother who is a senior too. I can't believe they will be graduating soon. It means we are getting old! So how is the weather in Boston? I notice you and jeff have jackets on. Thats crazy, it's so HOT in Florida!! I'm sure you remember. I'm glad we can keep in touch. Love ya!