Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My New Thing....

So my new thing is fixing my pictures on Picnik. It is so fun to change the look of pictures and fix them up. This picture of my baby sister is one of my favorites so I wanted to see what it would look like black and white so here is my new artwork ha....

'Before'

 

'After'

4 comments:

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

How did you do that?? I want that program for my computer, it makes the picture look professional. Well done!! :)

Prina Family said...

Hey! That looks so good! Your sister is way cute. Do you have to buy that program? I want to try it. Ill get in trouble with john though because it'll take up all my time like the blog! haha

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I need a program like that on my computer! That's so cute. K--I'm totally obsessed with your blog .The backgrand is adorable and the writing and everything! I need to change mine up (thanks for the writing tip)! I'm so glad you have this blog so we can keep in touch! And, I love that you post a lot!! I wish I had more to put on here. I want to post everyday, but my life is so boring right now! I can't believe how old your sister is! It's so crazy--she's adorable. Okay chat with ya lata

Nic & Trudi said...

That is so cute. How do you do that? I would love to do it. Let me know!!