Saturday, May 3, 2008

Girls Day Out...

Yesterday me, Marilee, Sierra & baby Kyler went to the Natick Mall here in Boston. This mall was amazing and so big, we only went to like 1/8th of it. In the middle of the mall there was these full on trees, it was way cool, so cool I had to take a picture of it ha!
Me & Marilee had a little too much fun taking pictures. We weren't real sure how to wear those hats, apparently your suppose to have them like Jamacia style, but we thought the 'Mushroom Top' would look better! We were sportin' the hot new glasses, trying to look like the 'Paris Hilton' of course!



This is baby Kyler. While Sierra was trying on some pants, we had a little fun taking pictures of her little boy in the waiting area of the dressing room.













1 comment:

Nic & Trudi said...

When you customize your page you can fill out a portion called your profile and I'm pretty sure that's where you put the picture that shows when you leave a comment....I think!