Friday, May 2, 2008

Goal For the Summer..

.......is to lose weight and be in shape! Last summer I bought this workout video made from the Shape Magazine which by far is the best workout video I have ever used. So this summer I'm going to be die heart (at least I hope to be). So far I've not missed a day without doing at least a little bit of a workout, I am very proud of myself.
Random picture I know but in the workout video that I use, I'm suppose to use two hand weights and since were here in Boston with not very much of our stuff I have to come up with my own. Yup those two cans of tomato sauce are my hand weights ha ha (at least I hope their going to work)!!

2 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

I guess that's one nice thing about going out to sell for the summer... time to do whatever you want! We're not selling this summer Nate was supposed to manage with his buddy in San Antonio this summer but he got a job offer in the Bay Area which is a great opportunity and an actual career so we've decided to do that instead. He is going out for like 3 weeks though to help set up the office and train guys and I'm staying here to pack.. kind of sad but at least it's only 3 weeks.

Beck said...

Char you are a dork and thats why I love you. You are gorgeous and definetly do not need to loose weight. Im glad you found my blog because now we can keep in touch. Hope you guys are doing good. I love you lots!!