Today I ate a burrito and ever since I did I have not felt so good. I have been a couch potato all day long because I'm too drowsy to do anything! I have slept most of the day or at least tried to. When I woke up I was just looking through the many blogs there are because its fun to look at other peoples and I came across this quote from Thomas S. Monson. I thought it was very thoughtful so I thought I'd post it! It made me somewhat feel better, not like it cured me from my drowsiness ha but it made me more motivated to be back to my normal self and be active!
"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don’t do something today, and to live most fully today, we must do that which is of greatest importance. Let us not procrastinate those things which matter most."
--Thomas S. Monson, "Treasure of Eternal Value", Ensign , April 2008,4–9
1 comment:
Charlee! I am so glad you found my blog, I thought you might have one since it's the cool thing to do when your married ha.. So where are you this summer? Summer sales are kind of a nightmare, we did it last summer I don't think I've ever experienced such boredom. I hope everythings going well with you and your new hubby! I'm so glad I have someone else to check up on.
Post a Comment