Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little Karaoke....

Last Sunday we ate dinner over at the Prinas with some of our friends. We thought it would be fun to bring over our famous 'karaoke' game to see if our friends could hold a tune! We had a lot of fun!
Devin & Marilee singing along to the music...they were definately the winning couple since they both can 'actually' sing ha!
Our 'newlyweds' Mike & Edna Porter singing their hearts out! They did a great job too!
John & Sierra said they didn't know the song they were singing but did great anyways by beating me and Jeff ha ha! (I thought it was so cute that little Kyler was there supporting his parents)
Kyler trying to use the playstation remote.....starting so young!

Jeff giving his support to our friends....cheering them on!

2 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

We LOVE that game! We still haven't bought it yet, but i'm sure we will soon.

mare said...

oh please-winning? Remember how I was so nervous I was practically sweating. Thanks anyway. nice pic of the temple too