
This is me and the hubby...I feel bad because he works all day while I'm out with the wives adventuring Boston and posting all my pictures of ME ha ha! So here is a picture of us lovebirds hanging out on our hot 'orange' couch after a long day of work and for me...play! He works so hard everyday and he's doing great out here in Boston...so were very happy! Boston is so fun and we both like it a lot! We miss you all, see you soon!!!
6 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! We get to have all the fun while they work day and night. I feel so bad, they are such great husbands though to do what they do. We are very lucky!! How are sales going for Jeff so far this year? I can't believe one month is almost over. It would have been fun to be together another summer. We miss you guys. Tell your hubby we said hello! If he remembers who we are!:)
That's a cute picture of you two. Don't worry--I live on here while I am at work. I am constantly checking out people's blogs. Anyway...yeah I see Kristi a ton. We hang out a lot + go to the gym so it's fun. That's nice you don't have to have a job. I didn't know you were starting school back up, that's sweet.
Can Jeff ever take a serious picture? Haha! Cute pic of you two. I miss you guys like crazy!! I'm excited for the end of summer just so we can hang out again. I'm glad you are having a good time in Boston. Cali is nice. It's been fun so far. Love ya tons!!!
Hey there...well it looks like you are having way to much fun out there in BOSTON!!Where do you find all the cute blog backgrounds?? I need a new one bad. Love you lots.
HEY! I don't know if you even remember me, I met you when you and Jeff were leaving on your honey moon to Mexico, and we were goin to mexico too! I have known jeff my whole life, just going to school together and stuff. You guys are the cutest couple. Tell him I said hey.
Post a Comment