So I have had a little too much fun with this whole new fix your pictures thing ha! I thought I'd post some of them for all of you to see! If you like it, the website I use is called picnik.com and it is for free, so check it out and let me know how you like it!
Charlee Carn! Amazing!! I'm so glad we've found each other in the blog world. So thanks you i'm totally addicted to picnik.com!!!! WHo knew we could look like such professionals at such little effort!? I'm not telling anyone my secret! Hope life is well-you look as beautiful as ever. Keep me updated on your life! I totally miss you-where are you two living these days?
Okay so how do you do that??!! I love doing that as well to pictures but here at work I don't have a program to do that! Is there a website! PLEASE SHARE!
2 comments:
Charlee Carn! Amazing!! I'm so glad we've found each other in the blog world. So thanks you i'm totally addicted to picnik.com!!!! WHo knew we could look like such professionals at such little effort!? I'm not telling anyone my secret! Hope life is well-you look as beautiful as ever. Keep me updated on your life! I totally miss you-where are you two living these days?
Okay so how do you do that??!! I love doing that as well to pictures but here at work I don't have a program to do that! Is there a website! PLEASE SHARE!
Post a Comment