Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby News!!!


Congratulations Nic & Trudi! We are so excited for you two! We can't wait to have a little baby Warren running around! I found this picture and had to post it....maybe your child will be as talented as this one ha ha! Were so happy for you two! We can't wait to see what you have and what he or she will look like! Congrats again! We love and miss you tons!!!


4 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

CharLee thank you so much. We are so excited too!! We miss you and can't wait to hang out when we get back. Oh and you blog is SO SO cute! Nice job! Love ya tons!

Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH i went to your blog and saw big new and saw a baby and for a sec i though you were pregnet hahahhaha but what is funny is i looked at nic and trudi's right befor yours so i was like wow they are going to be pregnet at the same time!!!!!!!hahahahha MISS YOU GUYS TONE!!!!!!!! we are going crazy with out you!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

When I saw "baby news" I thought you were pregnant! hahah

Mandi said...

OK, you had me too...you little snot. I totally thought you were pregers.