Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Day Has Finally Come...

...that my parents had finally sold their house! With much prayer and fasting and doing what is right brought us to sweet happiness! We have been waiting for this day for who knows how long! With economy being as it is and other complications has put pressure and stress upon the people that I love so dearly! When my mom called to tell me her wonderful news all I wanted to do is throw my hands up and scream with joy! ( just as this person is doing in this picture) I couldn't be more happier then I am right now! There is so much that we are so blessed with and that is to have the gospel in our lives! I know if we do what is right and let our Heavenly Father help us....it will only bring us more blessings and that is why this such blessing happened today!!! Congratulations Mom & Dad, I couldn't be more happier for you two! We love you!

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

if you get picasa2 and download it to your computer it will save all of your pics there and then you just go in and make a collage out of the pics you want. i jsut used 4on my header... any questions let me know... i didn't explain it very well... sorry

Mike Woodward said...

CharLee, I'm glad you found us :) and I'm SOOO glad that you have the Cafe Rio dressing on your blog!!! Looks like I'll be making some tonight! by the way, you too look very happy and I'm glad things are going well for you two! Where in PG do you live?

The Robinson's said...

oh good job... way cute! and i sotle your quote... it is so good!