Thursday, June 12, 2008

Born As Sisters...Forever Best Friends

Happy '24th' Birthday Chantell! Hope you're having a good one! Thanks for being the sister that you are, I couldn't of asked for a better older sister then you! Thanks for always being there for me no matter what! You mean so much to me! Thanks for all that you do and for your example of being such a great sister, friend and mother to Landen!
We wish we could be there with you to celebrate 'Your Day' with you! We love you and we miss you tons! We'll see you soon!

8 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's a cute post. Her and Austin are almost the exact same age....like 2 weeks apart. That's weird. She seems so much older than us, huh??? She's so cute!

Beck said...

Okay Chantel's little boy is so dang cute. I just read your comment about Jed looking like the guy on Reba and you are probably the 100th person that has told us that. We watched it once and didnt think so, but we need to watch it again cause he gets it everywhere we go. Love ya

Beck said...

By the way are you watching So you think you can dance? Im pissed about some of the people that are on there because they arent as good as some of the others that should have made it. Stacey for example! What the crap!!

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey Charlee, I don't know if you remember me Kami (Graff) Satterlee. I was Brooke and Tana's friend? Anyways, just saw your blog and wanted to say hi! You look beautiful as ever, and super happy! If you'd like to be "blogger" friends email your email address to kamisatterlee@yahoo.com

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

CharLee...you do such a great job on your blog! You have been updating it a lot! Good job! So, did I overhear Dr. Aaron leaving you a message about coming back to work when you guys are done in Boston? I sure hope that is what I heard...have you talked to him? Emily and I sure wish you can come back!

Kristy said...

CharLee Cook? Wow! I saw your comment on Lauren's blog! This is Kristy Shepherd! Anyway, I am SOOO jealous you got to go to Fenway Park. I am a huge Red Sox fan. My son's middle name happens to be Fenway. Ahhh, hopefully soon! Well, now we can keep in touch.

Kristy said...

Oh yes, we still miss Bridger, Jana, and Kennedy

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

CharLee--where is the other office? Is it close? Personally I want you to come back, but I totally understand you have to do what is best for you and Jeff. If it were me, find out a little more about the other office and maybe tell the drs at our office what they are willing to pay you and see if they will pay you the same amount! Keep me posted on what you decide to do!