Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Out Of All Places....

Today, the office got to go to Macaroni Grill for meeting their dinner goal... Macaroni Grill is right across the street from the Burlington Mall. My younger brother Chase is on a church tour that is called 'Heritage Tours' where he gets to go see all the church sites back east. He had texted me while I was about to eat and said that they had stopped at the Burlington Mall to eat some food! How coincidental is that...so I hurried and got in my car and drove to the mall. I met him in Champs and we got to talk for a good while. I was so excited to see him! He told me all about the trip and some fun and exciting stories. It brought back a lot of memories for me since I went on the tour too a few summers ago. My brother is such a stud and it was so fun to see him while we were out here in Boston! He seems like a little missionary already just by talking to him about his experiences on the tour! He gets to find out where he is going on his mission in a few weeks.....we all can't wait to see where he goes!

9 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

I remember you showing me a pic of your bro and I thought...whoah he is gonna be a heartbreaker! I'm so happy you found me!! Love all your pics. Take care of my cousins out there :) love ya.

Schwarz's said...

that is so crazy you were eating dinner right when they went to that mall, i loved H.T. i totaly remember going to that mall for dinner too when i went. sounds like boston is treating you guys good ryan would loveto go to the boston red sox game like you guys did, cute pictures ;)

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Hey CharLee.. It's Ashley Sorensen (anderson). I found your blog awhile ago and thought I would say hi! You and your husband are so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun in Boston. I want to go there soo bad!! Hope all is well!

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

You guys are so lucky, are you kidding me a red sox game. SWEET!! Just living it up right? We miss you, but thank goodness for your blog. Char, your a great "Blogger." keep in touch.

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Ok Charlee, I NEED you to do something! I am watching Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the food channel and they are at a bakery in Boston, called Flour, making sticky buns. My mouth is watering watching it! I need you to go there and eat one and tell me if they are as good as they look!! :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh that's so fun! I bet you were so excited. Did you see my sista in law Arianne? Well she is on it too with Chase. Remember when we went together? Good times....I wish I could go back now that I'm a little (a little) more mature. I think I would appreciate it more. It's fun....Arianne got to see her brother Andy & their family while they stopped in Ohio too. That's way fun!

Beck said...

Hey woman I just saw that Chantel has a blog but you have to be invited. Tell her I just invited myself and I want to see what she is up to. You and your husband are so cute!! I love you girl.

Aly said...

Char! How are you? I haven't seen you in years. I love that I can keep up with you now. Sounds like you and the hubby are having some fun adventures. I'm not as good af a blogger as you are, but I'm working on it. Love ya!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

our summer has been fun so far! i just wish the weather would cooperate with my plans haha! is it nice and warm in boston?