
The 'Day' has finally come, our good friends Matt & Eve are finally getting married today! We are so sad that we are going to miss it since we are out here working for the Summer! But we couldn't be more happier for them both! Congratulations Matt & Eve for tying the KNOT finally :)! We can't wait to see you when we finally get back home!
3 comments:
Matty boy is finally off the market....well in a few hours! I wish we were there too, he will have the biggest smile on his face. We all know how long he has waited!:) It would have been fun to go to the wedding and everything with you guys.
I love the new picture in your header, by the way. Very cute!
You are so good about commenting on everyone's stuff! Thanks for your nice note you left...still no name. It's between Milo and Max...which ever we don't use this time we will probably use for the next boy. I like both and so does Tyson but he insists on naming Max, Maximus...which is...interesting we'll just say :) Anyway...your blog is adorable and I love the pictures you put up.
Post a Comment