Friday, June 20, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance....

I have decided that I am going to start posting my thoughts and opinions of my by far favorite show....So You Think You Can Dance each week! I would love to hear your input so drop a comment ha :)!

My Top Three:
Twitch & Kherington...(again!) I absolutely loved this piece, so much that I actually had a few tears come out! The fact of having it dedicated to the choreographers daughter who can't speak just did it for me. When dances have meaning it makes it so much more powerful and so meaningful, it makes me love it even more! They were both so amazing and gave me chills all over, especially the end part when Twitch picked Kherington up into his arms and rocked her when the song sang "Hush Now." This one was by far my favorite season so far.
Courtney & Gev I thought did amazing! Their dance was so good and I don't know why the judges didn't believe it or really like it! It gave me chills watching it as well...I thought they had such a connection and chemistry on stage, which made it even more amazing to watch. I absolutely love contemporary pieces and this one was really good! I thought they did amazing!
Chelsey & Mark did a great job...again! They had so much sass up on stage! The type of ballroom it was so interesting to watch with all their footwork it had! I thought they did a great job! I have always like Chelsey because she is an amazing dancer and she's from Utah! With Mark I have always thought he was a great dancer but he kind of bugged me at first because he was so corky ha ha but after last night I have really enjoyed him! Hopefully they stay together a good while longer!

The Results:

I was so happy for the results! I didn't really care for Suzie and Marquis. I don't know if it was the way she danced or if it was the pink in her hair that distracted me ha ha! Marquis I didn't really stick out to me like the other guys have, so it wasn't much a loss for me! But I do think it was awesome that they both had come this far to be on the top 20! Just to be top 20 out of so many people is an accomplishment!

6 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I LOVE this show, but we missed it this week. Thanks for the update:) I was sooo mad we missed it!!

Nic & Trudi said...

I would have to agree with you here. My favorite was also Twitch and Kerrington. She has been my favorite since the tryouts. I cried too because of their performance and what it meant. I loved Chelsie's too. And I also loved Joshua and I can't remember his partners name...the broadway performance. I thought it was way fun and I was SO glad that Susie is FINALLY gone!! Ok this is getting long..love ya!

Brooks.Karlie.Mac said...

Hey! I think I've finally got this blogging thing down! I'm not a pro at it yet though. It is so good to hear from you! I know, we miss you guys this summer! Maybe next year, ha ha!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

We LOVED twitch and kherrington's too...it was our 2nd fav to the Broadway one, Katie and Joshua, we LOVE them.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I ALMOST agree with you, but I would switch your top two. My favorite was Gev and Chelsea's and then Twitch & Kherington. I totally agreed with Mia....I hated how she SMILED the whole time. It was like slow and emotional and her smile ruined it for me, but I still really like them. Suzie is freaking horrible and nasty. I didn't even want her to go to Vegas so I couldn't have been more happy. SUZIE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS FOR LIFE!!!

The Swapp's said...

I Love Twitch and Kherington!! I look forward to watching the show every week!!