Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dinner & Shaved Heads

Last night we ate over at the Lowe's place with the Lowe's & the newlyweded Lloyds! It was alot of fun having them there with us! Becca made us a delicious dish of pasta! It was so good, thanks Becca!Jeff & I
Steve & BeccaThe newlyweds Matt & Eve.....Matt has not changed one bit since he's been married if you can tell ha ha :)
So while we were eating the guys started talking about shaving their heads! They got talking about it so much, they decided to just do it....why not do it now in the summer! Matt was all about doing it but Steve & Jeff were a little nervous.....they were so nervous that they kept changing their minds of doing it or not! Me & Becca were all about having them do it but they kept on getting cold feet! They had a little golf putting competition of who would go next and Jeff won so that made him get to go last, which he was so happy about! Steve was so nervous that Jeff wouldn't do it since he was the last one to go, but good thing what a wife says a husband does ha ha...I got him to do it!! So here is the process of them getting their hair shaved:
The before picture with all their thick hair!
The first to do it was Matt & Eve...(Look at Matt he's so in love, he can't keep his eyes off his WIFE ha ha their such newlyweds)

Becca & Steve going second...Steve looked a little nervous the whole time Becca was shaving his hair, it was funny :)Jeff & I going last...Jeff was so excited...can't you see it in his face? ha ha He was so anxious while I was doing it that he took the shaver from me and started doing it himself!!


Moleit anyone????? We were thinking of leaving it but figured he would lose sells instead of gaining them ha ha!

The GRAND FINALE!!! Look at those Handsome 'Shaved Headed' Hubbys! They turned out so good, all because of their wives of course :)!!

6 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What is it with men and having to shave their heads? Austin now shaves his head every week....No, we are back from Cali now; back to real life. Boring. I'm waiting for your post on so you think you can dance last night. I didn't like any of the dances that much. The only two I liked was Twitch & Kheringtons second one (the bed one) and Will & Jessica's second one with the shirt. All the other ones were just OK I thought

tiff and chris johnson said...

oh my gosh that is too funny! At least you all have baldies together :-) Okay so it really is unbelievable how intertwined I am in the bachelorette romances. They consume my life! This is why television is NOT HEALTHY! If she doesn't choose jason it will be my own funeral. So happy someone agrees with me. I love him.. How in the world are you!? I totally miss you! Come back to Utah! it's been forever!

tiff and chris johnson said...

p.s. jesse is ugly

tiff and chris johnson said...

yay for august!!! I need a little charlee in my life!! This may as well be instant messaging at the rate we are responding to each others posts! ha! Did you ever get the message that Chris and I know becca? Small small world-anyhoo, go bachelorette. Someone shoot jesse so she has no more options! WOO WOO!

Nic & Trudi said...

Nic has been shaving his head all summer. LOL. He does it now like once a week to keep it short. He says it's a lot cooler. Ha! Well they will be twinners when they get back for bowling league. LOL!

Mandi said...

Nice APX. YEs, that is what we are doing this summer. Fun eh'? Is he selling or installing?