The Top Dances of the Night In My Opinion:
Again....Chelsie & Mark did awesome in both routines but I liked their jazz routine to "Kiss Kiss!" They are so much fun to watch because of how much chemistry they have on stage which makes it more real! I'm happy to see that they keep continuing to become better and better in all the styles of dances.....so its always exciting to see what they choose each week!
I loved this routine! Mia Michaels is an amazing choreographer! Anything she does is unbelievable! I thought Joshua & Katie did so good in this routine! Katie's body looked limp throughout it which made it so cool to watch! I really like Joshua a lot and especially in this routine! I have really started to like them both a lot these past two weeks! So I hope they just continue getting better and better each week!
Twitch & Kherington are soooo much fun to watch because of what they bring to the floor which is ........ PERSONALITY! They do whatever the choreographer tells them to and they do so well at it! This routine was so amazing, especially it being a Mia Michael piece, you know its going to be good! They played it so well with the bed and the rose pedals.....I Loved It!!!
Will & Jessica I thought did a really good job in this routine! It was so cool to see what you can do with a shirt....it was so creative! I really love Will, I think he is an amazing dancer and he continues to suprise me each week! Jessica on the other hand is someone I really don't care for. I think she did good in this routine but not good enough to stay much longer. She really isn't that strong of a dancer, especially compared to the other girls in this show! But I am happy for her, to say that you made it that far is so amazing!The Results:
This weeks results were shocking to me again because it was down to Thayne & Comfort & Kourtni & Matt! I totally thought it would be Thayne & Comfort, one, because both of their solos were horrible and two, because those are the two that I don't like at all! But Kourtni & Matt were the ones voted off! To be honest I really don't like either couples so either one was good for me to get voted off, but I really just thought Thayne & Comfort would go before Kourtni & Matt but I was wrong! But I do agree with Kourtni being voted off because she did not do good in their hip hop dance AT ALL! She looked like she didn't know how to dance, it was so weird because she really is a good dancer! Matt on the other hand wasn't horrible in their hip hop routine but it definately wasn't strong enough thats for sure! I guess each week is just more and more suprising so hopefully its Thayne & Comfort's turn going home next week because I want them gone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment