
Today, is one of my best friends 2nd Year Anniversary!! I can't believe they have been married for two years already! It seems like their wedding was just the other day! Time honestly flies by once your married! They just recently told us that they were moving to California on August 2nd because of Scotts new job and we're so sad about it! But hey I guess its a good excuse to go to Cali, right?! :) We'll make Scott give us some surfing lessons while were there ha! But were going to miss them tons because we love them lots! Happy Anniversary!!
(P.S. She was the first to get married out of us six girls and I was the lucky number two and Kelly being the third! So we have three more not married off, so Ashley, Julia & Natalie get going!!! Ha ha jk!)
No comments:
Post a Comment