Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend of Recommended Movies...

Last week, Jeff's office made their goal for the week so we got to go see the movie The Dark Knight at Midnight! This movie was amazing! I loved it!! I'm usually the one who is sleepy at that point, but not with this movie...I was so intrigued by it! Heath Ledger was unbelievable in it! Yes, he was a creepy character but he was so funny at the same time. Before I saw it I thought it was sad that he died after playing a role of this evil man, but after seeing his humor in it made it a better ending for him, I thought! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it..but know it is a longer one :)
Us waiting for the movie to start....
It was fun to go with everyone in the office...we had the whole right side to ourselves ha!

We also saw:
Us girls went to Mamma Mia (without the hubbies of course ha!) I absolutely loved it! We were laughing through out the whole thing! The music was so good and the lead girl has such an amazing voice! Don't mind if I buy the c.d. ha! I highly recommend this one as well! If your a MUSICAL BLUFF like me, you'll love it! :)

2 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

This was such a fun weekend. I love movies!! Those where two great ones. I hope your homework is going well. Hurry and finish it so we can go have fun. I'll talk to you soon.

matt and eve lloyd said...

were not where