
Happy Birthday Trudi! We hope that your having a great birthday in California without us.... ha ha! Were bummed that we couldn't go celebrate it with ya so we'll make it up when we all get back home from the summer! Thanks for being such a great friend, we both can't wait to be with you guys again!! We love you & miss ya lots! Happy Birthday!!! (P.S. sorry I didn't have a picture of you so I had to steal one :).....& I thought to post one of my favorite ones! Hope you don't mind!)
2 comments:
I love birthdays!!! So you should see if somehow you can watch that show online it was crazy! Basically Kylee and her husband were on three different kinds of drugs. Dr phil sent her to Texas to get tests done and she is bipolar. So they had problems! But he is in prison for about 15ish years and she is in jail/group home for only 15 months. Crazy huh?
Thank you CharLee!!! It's been a good day so far. Nic bought me a plane ticket to go home next week for a week so I am REALLY excited for that. I wish we were together to celebrate it, but we will have to at the end of the summer. Thanks again for being great friends. Love ya tons!!
Post a Comment