Saturday, July 12, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

Another week goes by and now its down to Top 10! I believe they got it right with who were the top ten, I'm quite happy with it!! Next week is going to be exciting but sad at the same time just because they change couples so my favorite Mark & Chelsi & Twitch & Kherington will be split, so I'm anxious to see who they will be with and along with the other dancers as well!
My Favorite Dances of the Night:
Mark & Chelsi did awesome as usual! I really liked this routine a lot! I think they are such a fun couple when they are together and bring excitment on the floor! Their both such great dancers in their own way and together as well!!! I honestly like them the best and I would love it if either of them won! :)
This routine by Will & Jessica was breathtaking....I was so drawn into it just because of the softness and then the music stops...I was really impressed with both of them. I think Jessica stepped it up, especially on this routine. I felt so bad for her when Mia Michaels made the comment to Will that he looks tired of carrying her and that he needs a new partner and how she kept saying it over and over again, I was like "okay we get it, thanks!" Ha but I do agree with Mia in someway just because Will is an amazing dancer and he will stay but I think Jessica will be the next to leave just because she isn't the strongest dancer in the group. But we'll just have to see...
Mark & Chelsi's second routine I thought was so cute and fun! She looked beautiful in her costume and in their first routine as well! They just have such fun routines that I like both of them always! They play their character so well in all their dances! I just them love them both!
Twitch & Kherington I thought did good in this routine because this type of hip hop does not come easy! She was on fire at the beginning but then kind of become weak at the end, which I don't blame her with how much energy you need to do a routine like that! But as a whole I think they did great in it and I was happy with it! I don't believe this week was their best at all since they were in the bottom three but I was actually excited that they were because I knew they were going to be save! It was good to see their solos and they both did sooo good! It was fun to see their own style, especially Twitch's because of how cool his style is!
Joshua & Katies routine was something else! It was way different then anything on the show EVER! But I thought they did great for the style that they got. They are kind of a weird couple together but I think they help each other out! I've been happy with them the past few weeks! It will be fun to see them with different couples next week and see how well they do!

The Results:

The week has finally come when COMFORT & THAYNE gets sent home! They were definately not my favorite on the show this season so I was happy to see them leave! I think Thayne is a good dancer but something about him I can't really watch him ha sad but true! Then Comfort I think is good in her own hip hop style and I believe she improved in other types of dances but to me she was such an AWKWARD dancer to watch! I was quite suprised how far she got into the competition because I believe she isn't that great of a dancer in all types of dances! But I'm excited for this coming week but scared at the same time because now I like all of them in the top ten!! There's going to be a lot of suprises when they start going home!!!

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

AMEN!!!!!

Nic & Trudi said...

I completely, 100% agree with you! I'm very happy with the top 10 and i'm excited to see the rest of the show to see what happens!