So last summer our friends Alex & Amanda got us hooked on this game "Five Crowns" let me just tell you its one of my favorites! We got both our families hooked on the game and they are having withdrawls without it ha ha! But I have to tell you I honestly was sooo good as this game before the summer but now........I haven't won one ever since!!! Me & Jeff have played it like 50 times or more and I have not won one yet! How sad is that? But the thing is you have to know my husband......he has this thing of cheating somehow. He always says "If you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying!" So with him saying that I believe he honestly cheats every game we play because there is no way he could beat me every single time! He swears on everything that he doesn't but there's no possible way! I always tell him that he cheats and he just says "No your just jealous!" One of these days I'm going to beat him and just rub it in his face just like he does to me.....I'll let you know when that day comes hopefully soon ha ha :) Wednesday, July 2, 2008
He Wins Again....
So last summer our friends Alex & Amanda got us hooked on this game "Five Crowns" let me just tell you its one of my favorites! We got both our families hooked on the game and they are having withdrawls without it ha ha! But I have to tell you I honestly was sooo good as this game before the summer but now........I haven't won one ever since!!! Me & Jeff have played it like 50 times or more and I have not won one yet! How sad is that? But the thing is you have to know my husband......he has this thing of cheating somehow. He always says "If you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying!" So with him saying that I believe he honestly cheats every game we play because there is no way he could beat me every single time! He swears on everything that he doesn't but there's no possible way! I always tell him that he cheats and he just says "No your just jealous!" One of these days I'm going to beat him and just rub it in his face just like he does to me.....I'll let you know when that day comes hopefully soon ha ha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi CharLee, this is Megan! I am glad you found our blog and now I know yours. They are so fun to look at and catch up on everything! Colton and I actually love that game too!
Ok I am obsessed with this game too and I can't find it. I should probably look online to see if I can buy it there. We have been playing phase 10 every night. Haha! Reminds me of Tuesday nights at the bowling alley. LOL. Oh and we bought American Idol for our X-Box. We love it!!
Post a Comment