So lately I have had this big urge to become a BURNETTE! Being out here with all burnettes kind of get you thinking about it more ha! So I gave into myself and did it! Here is my process:
Before when I was a BLONDE....
The Finale......I'm a BURNETTE!!!
Since I had my urge to go dark....I thought why not just cut my hair as well!! Go big or go home right?? :) So...Becca went to SUPERCUTS a few days prior to just get a trim and it looks good! So me and Eve thought "what the heck, lets do it!" So today we went to SUPERCUTS! I have not gone to one of those ever in my life and thought I never would since I have my sister Chantell to do my hair (sorry tell ha :)) but I DID! Let me tell ya I was nervous the whole time! With that being said, this is what I look like now...
14 comments:
Ha ha I just made a post about our hair activities as well! It looks really good though! I love it dark and I love the super cuts hair cut!!
Wow! What a change....I like it though. I don't think I could be that brave. Good for you Char! I like it lots. What does Jeff think? Was he surprised?
Burnettes totally have more fun. Seriously. I love you in dark hair.
Gurl i love you hair it looks way good on ya!
ok seriously blonde have more fun ang!!! ha ha kidding! you look good dark, i did taht once for a change it is fun!
ok seriously blonde have more fun ang!!! ha ha kidding! you look good dark, i did taht once for a change it is fun!
char your hair is so cute!! i love the cut too:) changing your hair is always so fun!!!
love love love the hair. i love you dark!
it looks so cute!! It makes me want to get my hair done and dye it really dark! So what did you think of SYTYCD this week, I'm waiting for your weekly critique!! :) I think you should apply to be a judge on there ;)
You are brave! I've been Red, Brown and obviously blonde. It's fun to experiment. You look great!
It looks so cute!
You look so cute as a brunette! Weren't you a half and half once upon a time? Maybe I'm losing my mind!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BROWN!!! It looks SO good!!! I met Sharee on Saturday she is a cutie and her and Jaxon go perfect together!!
Looks GREAT on you. I have never seen you dark! You look a lot more like your sis and mom though! You are beautiful both ways!
Post a Comment