I honestly thought that Will & Katie were the top partners of the night! I thought they were so good together especially with the pieces they got! With them both being such amazing dancers makes it even better that their partners! This routine was my favorite of the night, the fact that they danced to my favorite song of David Archuletta "Imagine," made it even better! It was so powerful and beautiful! I loved it!!
I thought Chelsie & Gev did sooo good in this routine, even though I think that Chelsie was a lot more powerful; as a whole I thought they did great! Anything Chelsie does I love I swear! I think she is so cute and such a good dancer! She brings so much emotion when she dances, which makes me love her even more :) It was just weird not having her and Mark together because I loved them but I do think Gev did good in this routine as well, but he hasn't really been one of my favorites and with him being with Chelsie my eyes go to her. But I do think he is a good dancer in his own style!
Will & Katie did awesome in their first routine I thought, they both played their characters so well! It was a fun dance to watch them use the prop of the boat and then the use of the water at the end! I really think Will is going to be one of the bottom two because of how good he is! I think Katie will stay a little longer as well, but I don't see her winning it but ya never know...
Gev & Chelsie did good in this routine I thought! Again I watched Chelsie because how powerful she is when she's on stage and the fact that this is her style of dancing. I hate to say it but I always watch the girl whenever they perfrom a ballroom routine so I don't have much to say about Gev!
I thought Twitch & Comfort did really good in their hip hop routine to "Forever!" I was so happy to see a dance to the "Forever" song and I think Twitch & Comfort did awesome! Even though I am not a fan of Comfort...this is her style so it was fun to see her do it! Twitch did awesome as always, I absolutely love him but I don't think he'll stay too much longer...hopefully!!!
Mark & Kherington I thought did really good in their second routine and I was suprised with the judges comments on it! When I saw that they were partners I was excited! I thought they would do so good together because she was my second favorite girl and I love Mark, but after seeing their first routine made me a little nervous because it was horrible, I hate to say it! But I thought they made up for it on their second routine but I was wrong....
The Results:
This weeks results was so shocking on the girls part! I knew Gev would be the boy to leave because he was the least out of five boys that was good enough or had a fun personality! But...Kherington....what??? I was so sad to see her leave, she just had ONE bad week but I guess you have to be perfect at this point of the competition! When it was down to her and Comfort I thought it would be Comfort to go since she had already been kicked off!! Nope....Kherington does! I was completely shocked, I was hoping to have her stay longer but like I said before you never know...Next week is going to be even more intense with it only having eight dancers left, we'll just have to wait and see.....


2 comments:
So what did you think of the movie last night? I've heard from some people that it is pretty violent and should have been rated "R"....what did you think? I am kind of nervous to see it tomorrow it looks so creepy!
I can't believe Kerington left and stupid comfort is still there. That is not fair because she was already gone. I can't stand her. She sucks at dancing and makes the worst faces ever! haha I guess its a touchy subject for me!
Post a Comment