Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Us girls out here had a party to watch the Finale and we were all wanting Jason to win but in the back of our minds we had a feeling she would choose Jesse.....but didn't want it to happen! When Jason came first I was all "No way!" But again they had done it before with twisting it and filming it at different times so I was crossing my fingers.....nope she says NO! And the sad thing was he went down on his knee to hear her say that she didn't love him! How sad?? I was completely shocked and mad at that point!!! But when Jesse came walking up and saw her, he was so sweet about her, it kind of soften my heart ha! Yes, I totally think its so weird and awkward sort of that she chose him because he always felt like the friend throughout the show! But after watching them together they kind of grew on me, I just hope it works out and that they really stay together!

7 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

You already know how I feel..enough said!

tiff and chris johnson said...

no comment. so angry still

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

i am still sad i couldn't make it to the party. i figure you girls wouldn't want a tired screaming baby. haha. oh and to answer your comment. eko is very photogenic but thats only because i have been taking shotoshoots of him since the day he was born. so he is kindda use to it. which works for me. haha.

Coombs Family said...

I was actually really upset last night after watching the finale... ask Alex... I really thought I was dreaming! I have never been so SHOCKED! I'm usually pretty good at predicting things too... not this girl... I hope DeAnna and Jesse stay happy. I'm sure they will, I just haven't been able to soak in the idea yet...Oh well, what do ya do? Looks like you guys had fun on the 4th... Rascal Flatts! I'm jealous! That's so fun! Well, hope all is well... say hello to all those newly weds out there for Alex and me!

Mandi said...

I wanted her to choose Jason too./...but I think Jesse is super sweet. I am glad they are happy....maybe Jason will be the next bachelor!?!?!?

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I was still hoping for a twist when he got out of the limo, too! So weird to choose Jesse.

Anonymous said...

Oh my I was SOOOO mad about it! I LOVED Jason and I am so pissed she chose Jesse, I want to send her a mean email ha ha