Monday, July 7, 2008

Who Will She Choose???

Tonight is the GRAND FINALLE!!! I am so excited! I have watched it from the very beginning and have not missed one show! This season of The Bachelorette has been such an a exciting, but shocking one! Especially with the two she has chosen for her final two! I have always loved Jason from the beginning and knew that he would stay til the end, but JESSE that is the shocker! I really like Jesse but he is such a friend NOT a husband for her! She is competely someone different when she is with him and I don't really like it! Last week I was completely shocked when she chose Jesse over Jeremy, it caught me off guard! Just the fact that her and Jeremy had so much chemistry from the start. But tonight is going to be good.....hopefully it turns out the way I want it to with JASON proposing to Deanna! We'll just have to wait and see.....


Jason & Jesse....the Final Two!!!

5 comments:

McKenzie... said...

I have been looking forward to tonight since last Monday night!!! It's going to be soooo good. I definitely think she will pick Jason he is already a family man and she wants babies asap! They are adorable together! If she picks Jesse it will be a shocker but at least he has a good name right!?! Not all Jesse's can be as good as mine!:)

Nic & Trudi said...

She better pick JASON!!!!

Kristy said...

I don't have time to watch this season, but from the pictures of the two she better pick Jason. He is definitely a hottie!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

WHHHHHHAT? ARE YOU TOTALLY SHOCKED AT WHO WON? I am....at first I was kinda mad about it, but in the "after-show" they were really cute together and she REALLY loves him, but it's still REALLY weird!

Nic & Trudi said...

I am really bitter about the outcome! I felt so bad for Jason, and was so mad that she picked Jesse. He is so not cute and they totally don't match. They act like they are totally in love, but it seems so awkward. I dunno, it's weird to me.