Monday, July 14, 2008

What I'm Most Thankful For....

.....is my husband! He is the most amazing man I would've ever dreamed to be with! I couldn't be more blessed to have him apart of my life and for all what he does for me. He works so hard in everything he puts his mind to. He never gives up on anything and will push it til the end. I look up to him in so many ways! He is always there whenever I need him whether its when I complain that my head hurts or if I'm stressing out with school, he's always there to help me. I love him more then words can say!!! He is such an example to me, that he makes me want to become better in all that I do. I'm so blessed to know that we are sealed for time and all eternity forever and ever! He brings so much spirit in our marriage; it just makes me smile knowing that my husband has the power to give blessings. To hear him speak through the power of God makes me just melt inside to know and witness that he has the power and authority to do so. I couldn't be more blessed! He brings so much laughter and fun whether its just me and him or if there's friends and family around! Just being with him makes me love life even more! I'm so happy to find the man of my dreams and I can't wait to share my life with him! Thanks for everything you do for me, I love you babyboy always forever!!!

6 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

that was a cute post!! You two seem like the perfect couple:)

Christy said...

I wish I loved my husband that much! :) j/k You two are adorable. Sticky sweet. Anyway I am glad you are obcessed with SYTYCD. I am glad comfort and thayne are gone they bugged me for some reason.. Are you ever coming back? I am the only one left at the CJ. help me. I'm alone.

Beck said...

You are way to cute. You and your hubby make such a cute couple. And tell Cherese congrats and that I will be expecting an invitation in the mail!! Love you

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

That is way cute Charlee! I am so glad you are both oh so happy!

Val Murphy said...

Your hubby is quite the lucky guy! You re-designed your blog since last time I saw it...its way cute! Good work!

Stacey Sargent said...

Thanks so much for adding my link Char! So sweet of you!