Saturday, July 12, 2008

Congratulations!

Yesterday, one of my best friends from high school, Cherese Creer, told me she was engaged to her high school sweetheart, Jackson Emery! He just got home from his mission just a few weeks prior to their engagement....fast I know! But we knew it all along that they would get married! I'm so excited for them so I thought I'd post it! Congratulations you two! I'm excited for you!!

3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Hey Charlee, its Chelsie. I found your blog from Chantells. It looks like you guys are having fun out there. I LOVE your header picture!!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

WHAT!!!!!!!! holy cow! He is in our ward! he just spoke 2 weeks ago!!! Wow they don't waste anytime!! We are in the primary with his parents!! We adore their family!!! Can't wait to get the scoop from Patty on Sunday!

Ainsley said...

charlee! thanks for saying hi. that is so fun that you are living in boston- i've always wanted to go there. its so fun looking through all your pictures, you and your hubby are so cute together!